- April 16th - Spring Work Bee
- May 1: The plot must be cultivated and weeded. Plots will be reviewed by a council committee. Gardeners whose plots are a concern will be notified by phone and email. Gardeners have until May 31 to bring their plot into compliance.
- May 31: The plot must meet all guidelines including 70% food production and no weeds going to seed. If there has been no action on the plot by this date, the plot will be assigned to a wait list participant. There will be no refund of plot fees.
- June 30: Plots will be reviewed by a council committee to ensure there is 70% food production, produce is being harvested in a timely manner, and no weeds are going to seed. Gardeners not in compliance will receive a warning by phone and email.
- July 31: Gardeners that have received warnings and continue to fail to meet the guidelines will not be allowed to renew their plots the following season.